Skyworth is a large-scale high-tech corporation mainly engaged in the development and manufacturing of consumer electronics, display devices, digital set top boxes, security monitors, network communication, semi-conductors, refrigerators, washing machines, cell phones and LED lighting etc. In 2000 Skyworth was listed on the main board of HK Stock Exchange (HK0751).
After a development of more than 20 years, Skyworth has grown to be one of the Top Ten Color TV brands in the world and a top brand in Chinese display industry market, and was ranked 14th among the top 100 electronic enterprises in China. In 2012, the brand value of Skyworth has reached 5.7 billion USD.
- Skyworth devote itself to providing excellent digital display products and services with the most competitive prices to the world for a wonderful life and creating value for customers, shareholders, employees and the society based on scientific management and advanced technologies.
- A leading public company engaged in the research and manufacturing of LCD and LED TVs, Digital TV Set Top Boxes, AV products, security products and other digital products related to TV industry.
- Over 37,000 staff (by 2013)
- Listed in HK Stock Exchange (stock code: 0751)
- Top 10 TV brand in the world (2010)
- No.1 CTV brand in China in terms of sales revenue (since 2005)
- 1988 – Skyworth Group was founded in April.
- 1995 – Awarded as China’s AAA credit standing enterprise.
- 1999 – Established Skyworth Lab in Silicon Valley, USA.
- 2000 – Listed on the HK Stock Exchange in April (stock code: 0751).
- 2001 – The 1st LCD rear projection production line commenced.
- 2002 – Skyworth Overseas Development was awarded “Merit in Export” by TDC.
- 2006 – Developed China’s first recordable TV.
- 2007 – Skyworth Group became the co-partner and sponsor of Chinese Space Craft. Skyworth TVs, Mobile Phones and Security & Protection Monitors were awarded as the Special Products for Chinese Space Craft.
- 2008 – No. 1 ranking in Chinese market for both volume and revenue (according to the GFK report).
- 2008 – Skyworth won the title of”The Most Valuable Brand of China’s Electronic Industry”
- 2009 – Skyworth Brand Value was 2.7 billion USD.
- 2010 – Skyworth Brand Value was 3.6 billion USD.
- 2011 – Skyworth Brand Value was 4.47 billion USD.
- 2012 – Skyworth Brand Value was 5.7 billion USD.
- 2013 – Skyworth Brand Value was 7.95 billion USD.
- 2014 – Skyworth Brand Value was 8.98 billion USD.
Website – http://www.iskyworth.com/