Dust off that vinyl.
Get your classic albums off the shelf and into your MP3 player with Audio-Technica’s LP-to-Digital Recording System. This system makes it easier than ever to transfer your albums to the digital realm, plus, it offers Mac® and PC-compatible Audacity software. The built-in, switchable phono/line preamp allows connection to a stereo system equipped with either a phono or line-level input.
- USB output connects directly to your computer for plug-and-play use
- Included Audacity software is compatible with both Mac and PC
- Fully automatic 2-speed turntable operation
- Included cables connect to your stereo or powered speakers
- Integral Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable stylus
- Switchable built-in preamplifier with line-level RCA output cables
You’ll also need
- PC or Mac with an available USB port (USB 1.1 or higher) and CD-R or CD-RW writer for burning CDs & installation
- Audacity requires a Mac running OS X 10.1 or later or PC running Windows® 98 and above